12 Fundraising Ideas
- The following fundraising ideas can be sold for any price between the wholesale and the (Recommended Retail Price) RRP.
- Wholesale (W) will be invoiced by us.
- Value worth is denoted by RRP.
Applies to: Schools, PNCs, charities, clubs, Quiz Nights, Event door prizes, thank you gifts, GoFundMe Campaign incentives, fundraising for any occasion, including private fundraising missions...
Ways to Fundraise: Raffles, door prizes, silent auctions, quiz night prizes, thank you gifts, show bag inclusions, ticketed upselling and incentives.
CONDITIONS APPLY: Subject to price change & availability
- 10 min Minisession (W: $20, RRP:$97)
- 60 mins Session (W: $30, RRP: $197)
- A4 print ea (W:$15, RRP $79)
- A3 Print ea (W:$30, RRP $160)
- Digital Files ea (W: $19, RRP $99)
PHOTO LEARNING SESSIONS
- Group Session (W: $19, RRP $19-39)
- Private Lessons 90 mins (for 1-5 people) (W: $150, RRP $200)
- Career Talks at schools (W: $10/hr, RRP: $150/hr)
- Photo Learning Talks to groups (W: $10/hr, RRP $150/hr)
HEADSHOTS (INCLUDES DIGITAL FILES)
- 10 min Minisession ea for 2 faces (W:$97, RRP: $300) Add $50 (W) per additional
ART (600 images in collection to pick from)
- A4 print (W:$15, RRP $79)
- A3 Print (W:$30, RRP $160)
- Bookmarks per 100 (W:$200, RRP $500)
- A4 premium Art Book 30 images (W: $365, RRP $1200)
- Free setup Voucher (W:$10, RRP: $995) Wholesale cost is $19/month
Great day out and beautiful gardens - lovely owners of the property - very welcoming.
Think I got some good photo's and learnt heaps.
Was really nice to meet everyone, pretty relaxing and fun in a very beautiful place.
I learned a lot and hopefully I'll remember some it when I use my camera next
I got my new camera this time and learned so much.
We stayed afterwards with a couple of the girls to practice what we've learned.
So addictive 🙂
Excellent, Cyrus is so patient with us.
A bit daunting for the first time, it will get easier as my knowledge base improves...she said hopefully... 😉
I went to the last one.
The information given is fantastic.
A very worthwhile event to attend.
Well, there's so much to learn.
I loved all things Cyrus explained and showed in today's session.
Looking forward to the next time when I'll be having my new camera, very exciting.
Btw, afternoons are much better for me, as my son is playing soccer on Sunday mornings and I wouldn't be able to come at that time.