Landscape Masterclass with Cyrus Roussilhes - $1125 incls GST, (worth over $2000)
5 week program to improve your landscape photography to the next level. 8 hours of private lessons that is guaranteed to improve the way you see and capture the world around you.
Every week you get over $400 in value.
- 15 minute phone chat to prepare for following week and debrief the previous content.
- 90 minute theory, practice and coaching, each time in a different location.
- Access to "Finding Meaning in Landscape Photography" eBook and APP.
- Detailed written critics for upto 3 photographs a week.
- Includes access to any PLP group session under $40pp, subject to availability. (Excludes Astro and Portrait Sessions) valued at $300 for 5 weeks
Location: Shelley Foreshore Sunset
- Meaning can be subjective
- What is perspective and how does this influence us?
- Our Perspective is...
- At times we may experience 6 more senses:
- 1st level of filters
- 2nd level filters
- PERSPECTIVES & VIEWPOINTS
- Orientation and aspect ratios
- Gear based perspectives
Location: Hyde Park
- Edited Perspectives
- Relative Perspectives
- Vanishing Points and Zero Point Perspective
- Depth of field
- Depth of field is controlled by three main factors:
- Lens Diffraction
- Noise, Clutter and Subject Separation
- The marble test
- Understand light bounce
- 11 Ways to Enhance Mood and Atmosphere
- Sources of Light
Locations: John Oldham Park
- Subject Based Perspectives
- Light Effect Perspectives
- Foreground Perspectives
- 21 COMPOSITION TIPS
Location: Kent St Weir
- Illusion Perspectives
- "Defining the Meaning" Perspectives
- Long Exposure
- Slow Exposure
- Fast Exposure
- Stillness and Exposure
Location: CY O' Connor Beach
- Psychology Principles that affect Meaning in Photography
- Seeing by Flashlight
- "Moving the flashlight" means to:
- Conceptual Photography
- SHADOWS AND LIGHT
- Sexual Polarity
- Masculine - strong, hard, immobile
- Feminine - curves, movement, passion
- Promising conditions to promote insightful thinking
- So how do you make photography relaxing?
- Fitness Around Physical Act of Photography
- Nature Appreciation
- More Benefits of Photography