Fundraising, Sponsors & Member Benefits
Perth Learn Photography and Lighthouse Photography donate charity edition vouchers to:
Charities, quiz nights, schools, PnCs, clubs and other fundraising events. In 2017 we hit $25,000.00 raised.
seek more information or apply for charity edition vouchers by email
Stirling Street Store - 230 Stirling Street Perth Tel: +61 8 9328 4405
Murray Street Store - 2/324 Murray Street Perth - Tel: +61 8 9225 5966
Free cleaning cloth
Discounts on rentals, service, and sales
1300 650 127
88 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008
Phone: (08) 9388 9333
Fax: (08) 9388 9100
15% off printing, canvas & framing
- Has mental health benefits
- Is a liberating creative outlet
- Reduces stress & anxiety.
- Has the potential to inspires us as well.
- Changes perceptions & perspectives
- iImproves the ability to see beyond
An Empowering Effect for:
- marginalised communities
- The elderly
- The differently enabled
Great community connection
- Small groups
- Equalitarian & fair
- One on one attention given
- Increased cognitive awareness
Practicing photography may improve
- Memory and concentration
- Emotional intelligence
- People skills.
- (and) Strengthen storytelling skills
- The sense of fulfillment & achievement.
- Coping mechanisms
Photography Improves Fitness
- physically active event.
- Walking & Movement thinking
- Lifting the camera
- Controlled breathing
Cyrus - Origins
- Professional Photographer since 1994
- exhibited in galleries & cafés and sold to collectors.
Wedding Photography Achievements
- wedding specialist from 2004.
- 2006 started mentoring
- 2008 founded a 2nd Wedding & Portrait Studio
- nominated as Australia’s Top Wedding Photographer in 2008, 2009 & 2010.
Landscapes & Fine Art
- Enjoys nature.
- full of vibrancy
- depict surreal scenes
- long exposures at dawn, dusk and night.
- published online
- Artist’s Chronicle
- Nationally in Capture Magazine
- West Australian Newspaper
- West’s “Inside Cover” x 4 articles and a cartoon
- Interview with Todd Johnson on ABC radio.
- Interviewed on Business radio 101,
- Interviewed on Fremantle radio
- Interviewed on Curtin FM.
Guest Speaker & Networking
- Guest speaker and photography judge
- Runs the Perth Wedding Network.
- Involved with Growth Club
- Big Biz Mastermind
Publications (Books & APPS)
- “The Business of Wedding Photography: work less, earn more” Edition 4
- "Finding the Moon" APP
- "Portrait Photography Tips" APP
- "Mindfulness Photography" APP
Perth Learn Photography
- Started on Meetup in Feb 2017
- Growing at 100 students a month
- Partnerships with 12 centres & councils
- WWC Card
- Public liability
- Affordable pricing
How Would you like to partner with us?
There are 8 ways to benefit from a partnership with Perth Learn Photography. Which ones interest you?
1 - Commission & Affiliate
2 - Value Adding
3 - Wholesaling
4 - Marketing & Promotion
5 - Client & Staff Incentive
6 - Upskilling
7- Resource sharing
8 - Referral Marketing